Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Los Angeles Haggin Day Three

So, on day three we were invited to go on a Death Tour of L.A. with James on a Daily Freak Show! YAY!
Photobucket
First on the list is a cemetery that is literally hidden between a bunch of buildings! You never would have known it was there!!! First we found Carol Ann!!! Go to the light!!!!
Photobucket
Then on to Marilyn Monroe...
Photobucket
We walked around the cemetery and filmed and found graves. I don't want to say to much, because it will soon be on the Daily Freak Show. But I will tell you all about Melissa stopped a funeral. LOL. When we were about to leave, there was a funeral taking place. James told us about our next destination. Well, Melissa screams, YAY OMG! The funeral stops. We all just look at each other and decide it is time to go. I swear, we can't bring her anywhere. LOL. We also went to the Roosevelt Hotel where the ghost of Marilyn is rumored to appear in a mirror... but we also got kicked out. Haha. Then our day of filming came to an end. I have a feeling I will not be in much of the footage. Most of the time, I had no clue what he was talking about, except when it came to Divine!! So, YAY! Stay tuned for the next Daily Freak Show!!!
Photobucket
We also went out to dinner that night. I wanted sushi, so we went to a place called Kabuki. Great name, right? YAY. And on the way, we found Michael Jackson's star!
Photobucket
And, here we are waiting for James and our food!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! a trip to l.a. is not full unless you go to marilyn's grave in my opinion!! can't wait for that episode of the freak show!! oh and ollie, miguel looks soo cute all clean shaven!!

Anonymous said...

Stopping a funeral? Crazy much. You seemed to have had such a good time so far, the jealousy is getting bigger and bigger!

Anonymous said...

OMG I never did so much driving in the city before in my LIFE!!! It was all worth it!! My chest got a lil burned, but poor James, his head and face looked lobster red. Yes, we forgot the sunscreen.