Monday, August 18, 2008

Days Like Today

It is days like today that I wish I had my mother near me. There are certain times in our lives when we just need the affection of our parents. My father is pretty much incapable of showing me emotion. He tells me that he loves me and takes care of me in every way that he knows how. But being emotional support is something that he does not know how to do. Right now, there is nothing more that I can think of that I want then a hug from my mother. Even though she has not always been there for me like a mother should, doesn't mean that I still don't need her. I wish that things would have gone differently in her life so that she could be here for her children when we need her the most.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww sweetie, i wish i could do something to make you feel better. I hate it when you are down. This is the time when i should be able to make your life better with a click of my fingers, if only i could do that for you. xxxxx

Peppa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peppa said...

God Liam, you are so sweet. I just adore you to pieces!! I have been feeling a bit better these days. It is just a roller coaster of emotions for me lately. One day I am up, the next I am down. But, I am very lucky to have the people in my life that I do. You are all very special to me.

Sunshine said...

you are special to us too sweetie!!