Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Update

I know that I have been very distant from everyone. I am sorry. But, I just don't feel like myself lately. I am really struggling with everything in my world right now. I randomly burst into tears without any notice... have been drinking more then normal... and partaking in activities that are not at all like me. I am seeing now how I am dealing with my stress all wrong. And I know that I said I would go talk to someone and I still have not done so. But I plan on it very soon. After the weekend I had, it is very obvious that I need it.

For those that don't know. Scott is back in the hospital. He started throwing up Sunday and could not stop. They said that his intestines have telescoped... which means they have folded over each other like how a telescope folds down. Well, yesterday he said that he was feeling better and that the doctors believed that it would correct itself. If not, they will have to open him up again to correct it. Then, he calls today and says that he now also has pneumonia and has begun throwing up again. He is not in good spirits right now... and is not taking my calls. Says he wants to be alone. I understand, but it hurts me so much. I want nothing more then to be able to be there with him. I still can not believe that this is all happening...

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

you have no reason to apologize honey. You are dealing with some heavy issues right now. you know that we all love you and are here for you whenever you need it.

my phone is always on whenever you are ready...I'm here.

i love you sweetie.

Unknown said...

i love you...call when you are ready...don't beat yourself up for reacting to a stressfull situation, everyone makes mistakes. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Just keep strong throughout this all, dont want anything to happen to you either xx

slothwerkz said...

You are so strong, so brave and totally amazing, don't beat yourself up, you're doing stuff way above and beyond what most people would even entertain taking on, you are an incredible, beautiful, wonderful lass with a heart of gold ~ round the solar system and back chicken
xoxoxoxo