
It has been such a busy week for me. Work is absolutely INSANE! I almost can't take it anymore. But I am going to stick it out for now. But next week I start the graveyard shift. I will be working 11-8. It is temporary... or so they say. We will see.
I went to Scott's brother's house on Tuesday to get some of his ashes. It was such an eerie feeling when I was pouring some into the small urn that I bought. I am happy that I was able to recieve some of his ashes from his family. But, I have not been able to pick up the urn since I brought it home. I often find myself just looking at it. I miss him so much. I don't want people to think that I am just dwelling on this... but I don't think that I will ever get over losing him. It just isn't fair.

Yesterday was my godchild's first birthday. I can not believe it! He hated his cake though!!!! Ain't he adorable? He has a natural mohawk!! I fucking LOVE it!!!! Makes me think of Scott! Tomorrow I am going trick or treating with him. So, I will be posting a blog soon with piccies of him in the costume I got him! YAY!

3 comments:
The baby mohawk is awesome and hes so cute! Thats nice that you were given some ashes, we all know that it means so much to you. Never think that we think you are dwelling, not at all. Its how we all cope and we dont think any less of you.
xxx
there is no time frame on getting over losing someone...and there is nothing wrong with that. He will always be with you, remember that.
That baby is adorable!!! Love the hair...lol
Love you girlie.
Post a Comment