So, tonight before I left for work I grabbed a book off the bookshlef to bring with me because I had already finished all my work earlier in the week... and I am so bored in here at night! Well, what would be the chance that the book I grabbed had two letters in it from Scott? Old letters from the first time I broke up with him because he was doing nothing with his life... and then he ended up going to college because of it. I would like to share one of the letters. It shows the sweet side of Scott that very few people knew.
Dear Alexiss,
I just want to take a moment here to thank you for all that you've done for me. I thank thee for all the most wonderful times we spent together. You have brought something very special to me, a chance to be loved and cared for like no one else has ever done. Thank you for always being there for me, being by my side when I needed you most. With you there with me when I found out about Patrick meant and means so much to me. When I found out I had cancer, you were there holding my hand, with you there I didn't care as long as I had you with me. You stayed with me for both surgeries and that made things go much easier for me. You were there right before I had surgery holding my hand by my side and you were there when I woke up doing the same thing. Thank you for always being there for me. I especially want to thank you for giving me a chance to love and be loved. Thank you ever so much for putting up with so much shit. Thank you for giving me a good reason to live. You have been very patient with me thru thick and thin. I want to thank you from deep in my heart for every little thing that you have done. I want to keep writing but its late and I have lots to do tomorrow. You start school tomorrow and I want to wish you the best of luck and I know that you are going to do so well. Alexiss, thank you so much for being you, I love you and always will love you. You are my special woman, you are my hummingbird.
Forever Love,
Scott
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That letter is so loving and even people who would read that and not of known anything about either of you would see how much you meant to him :)
it's funny how you can find things from people who have past in the strangest places or ways...my theory on that is it's like they want you to find it...kind of in a way of them reaching out to you letting you know that they are still around...i know that makes no sense what so ever...better explained verbally.
i know that this letter was written a long time ago but it still seems so relative in the last moments you had together.
I am sure you guys had rough times but he did love you...the words that he wrote were very sweet, you are/were very lucky to have had him in your life.
Anyone is lucky to have you sweetie...you have a heart of gold.
xoxo
That is such a beautiful letter and sentiment. he will always be with you. YOu loved each other SO much.
Post a Comment