Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott

Sending you tons of kisses to heaven. I miss you baby!!
Photobucket

This has been a pretty hard week for me. Two month mark of losing Scott, losing Kris, and then today Scott's birthday. He would have been 27 today. Yes, he is younger then me... but only by about 7 months. But I plan on staying busy today. I am going to go to my dads after work and hang out with him and then Bruce and I will go out to eat. So then I will sleep the rest of the day til it is time to get up and get ready for work. Scott's family is going out to his grave to drink a beer and then out to eat. But I had to pass this time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sure it will be a sad day but you will have people around you like you said to keep you busy :)
xxx

slothwerkz said...

You can visit the grave whenever you like hon, it might be better to go alone, I go visit Chris on my own, that way I can talk to him without feeling silly, I take 2 beers, one for each of us, it might sound silly, but it feels right.

Take your time honey, you're own personal psychologist :P

xoxoxo