Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mardi Gras Insanity Day 4

We had to get up early on Monday to get ready for the voodoo tour with Bloody Mary! I was very excited about this tour! I knew it HAD to be better then the mortuary! So around 11 we headed down to the cemetary where the one and only Marie Laveau is located. And here we are....
Photobucket
The tour was really awesome. Bloody Mary, our tour guide, first brought us to Marie Laveau's tomb. She awoke her spirt.
Photobucket
And we left our offerings. We each had something to give. I can not remember what each person brought. I brought two rice necklaces. Each from my past relationships. One with Stave's name on it and one with Scott's name. I guess it was kind of my way to move on. Shelly brought a Red Hot Chili Pepper t-shirt of course. It was a very special shirt to her as well. From the first time she saw them, I do believe. Liam brought a rainbow feather boa. Melissa brought some braclets. James also brought a t-shirt that a cute boy had given him. I can not remember what Annieka, Ollie, and Miguel brought.
Photobucket
Then we went on a tour of the cemetary. I have lived in Louisiana for about 10 years now and learned so much from Bloody Mary about the tombs and how they are used. It really is amazing. It was very beautiful and peaceful in there.
Photobucket
After the tour of the cemetary we went to the church. They had a beautiful place for St Jude.
Photobucket
Then we went to the park to make our voodoo dolls. This is when I got the phone call from my grandma telling me about my mother's sentencing hearing. We were walking to the park, and I was walking in the back of everyone. My grandma told me that my mother recieved 18 years. Which is two years over the minimum. But I held it together. I really wanted to make my voodoo doll and I didn't want to ruin anyones fun. So.... back to the voodoo!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is James' doll, I believe it was being called Peter Geisha! LOL
Photobucket
After the voodoo dolls, everyone was hungry. I decided to go back to the hotel so that I could call my aunt and have some alone time. I was a bit overwhelmed at this point. I think that everyone took a nap after lunch. But, there is no time for too much rest! We had to go out again! And so we made our way back to the Pub. Had to take a quick Vuh Jay Jay shot before we left though!
Photobucket
Once I had a couple of drinks in me, I was good to go! No time for pouting! How can you be sad in the company of all these awesome people!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baaaaahahaha, oh my... this queen!!
Photobucket
It really was a good night!

5 comments:

Uree said...

OMG i think that was the best night of all of them...*sings in her best Cher voice* "if I could turn back time"

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT WAS THE BEST NIGHT!!! Me and Miguel had sooooooo much fun that night. I flashed the goods, met some great ppl, and Miguel and I got drunk together...its been awhile. Ahhhh...I want to go back to that night.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for putting all this up!!!the pics are great and those are some hot vah jay jays!!at least you were with your friends when you needed them and were able to still have a great time...you deserve it!!!love you!

Anonymous said...

Yes i have to agree. It was an awesome night. Apart from that damn Veronica i had a blast. So many cocks on show that night, so little time for them all!

Peppa said...

Veronica was a bit of a drunken mess!!! Hahahaha. It was really the best night out of all of them. I wish I would have danced more. But I really liked hanging out on the balcony watching everyone.

And Uree, we never did get pictures with the cute lil devil fairy boy that was standing in the street! He was so hot!