Sunday, March 30, 2008

If I Could Turn Back Time

I had soooooo much fun these last couple of days!!! Thursday morning did not start off so great! I get a phone call from Melissa first thing in the morning saying that Shelly is stuck in Dallas and her damn flight has been canceled. She told me not to cry yet.... that they were still working on it. So, I got up and went to get my nails done. Melissa called and told me that Shelly would be flying into Baton Rouge, so her and Simon would be coming to my house earlier so that we could pick them up together. And, Mel got to meet my dad! We picked up the girlies and went back to my place to get ready. Melissa gave Sydney her gifts, including her cute new Mary Jane's!!!

Photobucket

So once we were all ready, we headed out to Marksville. And to get to Marksville Louisiana, you have to drive down LA 1 for a loooooonnnnggg time. It was quite scary. Cracksville central. The kind of place that you do not want to break down in!!!! The concert was amazing. But, everyone was sitting down!!!! I am to paranoid about people staring at me and it was KILLING Melissa to have to sit through the concert. It was just weird. Poor Syd couldn't handle it. It was to loud for her and was hurting her ears. None of us even thought about bringing her some ear plugs! But she still enjoyed it and has already scrapbooked her ticket!!!

Then the next day, we hung out at my house being lazy. Shelly had homework to do and I had grass to cut. We wanted to swap places... but just couldn't! We had to get our stuff done so that we could haul our asses back to NOLA. I was ready to meet JD!

Fast forward to the fun! So we get to NOLA all beautified and gorgeous. First stop was Lafites. We had to bring Frankie his picture with James that we have been trying to bring to him since Mardi Gras! And, YAY, he was finally there! He was all excited to get his picture! He is just so adorable!!!!

Then to the pub to find JD. Saw him sitting at the bar upstairs.... snuck up behind him and gave him a little tickle. Then came the squeals and the jumping and the hugging!! YAY! And let me tell you that weren't there, JD is more handsome in person! He just glows!

We had some drinks... then Shelly said we had to go dance to show the "unfortunates" how. Bad idea for me! This is when I turned into the sweat monster, and I was not drunk enough... so I cared. LOL. Here are some of our fagulous pictures!

Photobucket
Night would not be complete without these pictures....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the best for last. Sweet fag hag love!
Photobucket
Sucks to be back at work today. I want to be out in NOLA still playing with all my friends. But I have Bianca Del Rio to look forward to in two weeks! And.... JD has informed me that he is moving back to NOLA in January! Hurry up and get here bitch! NOLA needs you!

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

well that's awesome!! I'm glad that you guys got to get together again...and that JD got to meet everyone as well...<3

Anonymous said...

I love the pics bringing out the V Jay Jay :-)
Im happy you all had a great time and was even better to be able to speak to you all whilest you were together.
I was hoping you would have pics from cracksville but i guess its not the best place to stop and snap away!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I was part of the festivities! Oh well, next time. I'm glad you all had fun! When is the next party? haha

Uree said...

had a blast darling!! countdown to BIANCA!!!

Anonymous said...

Except I had to do Retarded amounts of homework!!
Syd cried, she misses you two so much. At least we got to cruise the fag bar once! And Troy.... Oh Troy.
JD's Movin in January?
Oh, Its good he has a team of Hags in place....
S.
OH AND.... I GOT TO TALK TO LIAM!!!