Monday, March 31, 2008

Jr High School

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Here are some old pictures of me sent to me on myspace from an old friend. I almost died laughing!!!! I guess I was about 13 or so.
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think you have changed at all since those pictures. A look back in time! I never show pics of me from school they always make me cringe!

Sunshine said...

i want to see the ones when your head was shaved and you had all the funky colors in it!!!

you were adorable back then and you still are!!! xoxo

Peppa said...

I have some pictures of me with the shaved head, but it had already started to grow out a little bit. I will have to see if I can find them in one of my many photobucket accounts.

I don't have any good pics of me with pink hair though. Sorry, I wish I did. That moment in my life, I was not concerned about taking pictures. LOL

And thanks for calling me adorable. I think I look like a total goober! All shy in the first one and all dorky in the second. Hahahaha

Uree said...

oober cute!!

Anonymous said...

look how cute alexiss throught the years is!!! you always have been and always well be beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

****DJ Tanner****