Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Los Angeles Haggin Day Five

Time to go home. I didn't want to leave. Los Angeles was not what I expected. I thought it would be "plastic". But, there were so many nice and interesting people there. I can not wait to go back. Which I am hoping to do so in November. But, we shall see. It wasn't the same without Shelly. But something tells me we will never get her out there! Ollie brought us to the airport.
Photobucket
We found the cutest boy at LAX, and here is his ass!!!
Photobucket
And here we are on the plane... leaving a wonderful city and wonderful people. It was an amazing trip!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the front pic of the cutest guy? Its always sad leaving and next time you all do a trip to LA like this again i want to come along :-)

Sunshine said...

well I will comment here at the end...it seems like you guys had a fantastic time and I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't like this day, I was telling Melissa, that I was in a funk when I got home, not to mention the few tears I shed.

slothwerkz said...

OMG even the LAX sign is hot!

slothwerkz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.