Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Los Angeles Haggin Day Two

Day two started with us going to pick up James and his box of goodies for us to go through. We really didn't have to many things planned for the day. Melissa wanted to go to The Viper Room where River Phoenix died.
Photobucket
Here is where he took his last breath.... James and Melissa reinacted it for us.
Photobucket
We knew that we wanted to go to Crumbs for cupcakes though... but we were informed that Sprinkles really does make a better cupcake... so off to Sprinkles we went.
Photobucket
After our day of running around, we went back to the hotel to get ready for the True Colors show. I was pumped!! So fricken excited to see the B-52's! I mean, Cyndi too, but I love love love the B-52's!!! Here we are, ready to gooooo!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The concert was AMAZING!!! James and Michael Luccid came with us. We had a BLAST! Melissa even got a little tipsy!! When we got there, Andy Bell was singing. He did a great job. Then Wanda Sykes did some comedy. Then the B-52's came out!! OMG, they were amazing. I can't even explain. Rock Lobster was the last song they did. I totally went nuts when it started. It was AMAZING!!! Cyndi also did an amazing job. Her sister was there with her playing guitar. It was lots of fun!!! But then poor Ollie got sick on the way home. I felt so bad for her. But once she got a little food in her and got some sleep, she felt better.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

is this the day i called? lol, i loooove the shot of james and melissa on the ground at the viper room!!

Anonymous said...

Oh i wish i saw Mel tipsy. Glad you had so much fun, i always thought the B-52's were one hit wonders, apparently not!

Anonymous said...

I had the most fun at that concert!! But that Hill where the Viper Room was, was hating my car!! Grrr remember it stalled out? Oh, I still feel bad about you two having to nurse me cuz of that damn migraine, but I couldn't have picked two of the greatest people to take care of me!

slothwerkz said...

Mel tipsy, WOW! That I would like to see :P

Loving the Viper re-enactment