Sweeta Den Shuga
Monday, September 15, 2008
I don't know why
I don't know why... but everything in my mood has changed. I am not a happy person at this point in my life. I see everything differently now.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Peppa
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death.
View my complete profile
My Reesey Girl
Mad Mortigan
Miss you so much darling.
My Places
Slothwerkdotde
Thirteen Me
Prison Talk
PostSecret
WOW
Perez Hilton
Peter Paige
Blog Archive
►
2009
(13)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(77)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(3)
Back From Dollypop
I don't know why
Update
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(23)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(11)