Today I lost one of my friends from McDonalds. Kris was an awesome guy. He was so unique and sooooo silly. Always making us laugh. He used to call me "Shorty-Do-Wop". I loved that nickname! He was my rap buddy at work. We would work on the grill together and jam to my Ipod. He was also friends with Scott. They used to pretend to fight over me. Preston would tell Scott, "She's mine bro.. you wanna fight?" Scott would start to walk to the door like he was ready to fight and Preston would run the other way. Hahahaha When Scott left for school in Oklahoma, he left Preston in charge... haha, to take care of me. He was such a great guy. He will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
I will miss you so much Krispy Nugget!!!
4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, what happened??
He got into a car accident. They are not sure what happened. He was the only car involved and he was alone. But the weather was really bad yesterday morning....
Im so sorry to hear that. Thats so sad. Thinking of you and all his family
xxx
Big hugs darling, I really hope '09 has bigger, brighter and better things to offer you
Love you and you know you're always on my mind
xoxoxo
Post a Comment