Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Beyond Aggravated

I am so sick of finding out secrets that people are keeping from me! I have just had a horrible week and it is only Wednesday! I found out that someone I love was keeping ANOTHER secret from me. This person doesn't seem to understand the bigger picture to me. If they are keeping this stuff from me, what else are they not telling me. And, these secrets that I am finding out are not little secrets either. The latest has to be one of the dumbest fucking things I have heard in a long time! Let's see if you can figure out what this person was doing..... Upon questioning of how this person came up with the money to buy a playstation 3 and a Xbox 360, plus numerous games..... I get a look. You know, a look like I really don't want to tell you why are you asking me this, that kind of look. Well, there is one way that I know of to make quick money! I don't care if people do it, but not someone that I love and that I want in my life forever. I feel that when this person does this, they are not thinking of me and our future together. It hurts. It feels like I am not important. I am lost right now and really don't know what to say or what to do.

8 comments:

Uree said...

Well your feelings are always valid. So dont downplay how you feel EVER! Confront the issue head on. Thats really all you can do. And always ALWAYS trust your gut. It will NEVER lie to you...but you have to listen to it.

<3

Peppa said...

Thank you honey. I am going to talk with him tonight and really try to get him to understand my feelings. He just doesn't understand what I am feeling. He thinks I am dumb for getting so upset.

Anonymous said...

stand firm and talk to this person with a calm head and try to understand each other. I hope it all works out for the best! Good luck and think positive!! *kisses*

Sunshine said...

I agree with Uree and Ollie...if it's one thing we have is our gut...it never is wrong...and do go in it with a calm head...but also don't give in. That is something that I sometimes do in sticky situations...I am sure that everything will work out...you can call me if you need me!! Good luck sweetie!!

Shelly said...

Oh man... I think you should lay down some ground rules. DO NEVER comprimise you morals!!!
Ain't no shame in being a "goodie two-shoes". Uree is, and look how much love and respect she gets in the long run!!! She's my moral model.

Anonymous said...

Never let someone walk over your feelings and think they arent important. Honesty always seems to be one of the hardest things for people to do but yet its also the easiest thing to tell the truth when the truth needs to be told. I agree with everyone else, you want to know the answer then you deserve to be told the truth.

Peppa said...

Thanks everyone for the advise and kind words. We are still working on it.

<3

sKILLz said...

Yo whats up with that shit? Either there selling drugs or there selling there ass.
Which either one of them can get you into a whole world of shit. Jail, STD's, people trying to rob or rape you.
If this is how you feel then you NEED to let that person know that your not down with that.
Dont ever comprmise you morals or feelings for someone else!