Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Endless Love

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My teddybear is finally coming home! After two years of being away at school. Sure, we saw eachother on average every 3 months. But, it is so good to know that he is coming home. Now I am just sitting here at work, waiting to get off so I can go home and be with him. He should be arriving around the same time as I get home. He is having one of his friends come over to help him with some of the stuff in the U-Haul. So, I can't have my way with him right away.... dammit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he coming home for good? If so then yay im so happy for you. I bet your over the moon!

Uree said...

YAY!!!

Peppa said...

Dirrty, he is not home for good, but he is home until January! So I am so very happy! He is the best guy a gal could ask for! But you should see my spare room! You can not even walk in there! It is a nightmare!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! Now you can kiss your lonely nights goodbye!*wink, wink*

Sunshine said...

I am so happy for you!!!! YAY!!!!