Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Carvers!

I had a pumpkin carving party this weekend. It was lots of fun.... for the most part. Two of the people that I invited did not bring pumpkins (party poopers)! My best friend and I dug in right away! My boyfriend had a bit of a slow start. We will just say that it is because if the 5th of vodka he decided in ingest that night... but anywho. Here they are.

This is my best friend's pumpkin. She picked the cutest pattern. When she first picked it I really didn't know how it would turn out. But it is fucking adorable!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is mine. The pattern I was going to do was just too complicated to do while drinking, so I picked this one cause it reminded me of Mardi Gras masks!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was unable to take a picture of my boyfriends pumpkin because he decided half way through to slam it on the kitchen table. Why did he do this..... maybe because he turns into an idiot while drinking... who knows. Did kind of upset me. But, oh well. Just a pumpkin. Next year, he will not be invited! LOL.

9 comments:

Sunshine said...

god...i miss carving pumpkins!!! my mom and i use to do it every year as a tradition...but the last several years we haven't...and I don't know why. One year people were coming through the neighborhood just to take pictures...made me proud!!! I think I'll try conning her into doing one this year.

You guys did a great job!!! I love this time of the month...I love Halloween!!!

sKILLz said...

Wow those came out dope! Noe I want to do one! You still should have taken a pic of the one your bf slammed down on the for just for kicks!

Anonymous said...

those pumpkins are awesome!! I haven't carved out a pumpkin in years!!! My grandma used to cook the pumkin to make a sort of soup, man I miss that. I wish she was still alive to make me some.*sniff*

Anonymous said...

They looking fucking ace. I could never do something like that. Do you leave those outside then or are they ones to keep in the house as decorations?

Uree said...

I have never carved a pumpkin in my life...its true

nice job

Peppa said...

Skillz~ Um no, no picture. I was a little too pissed off to think of taking a picture.

Ollie~come to my house and we will carve pumpkins! <3

Dirrty~We have them on the porch and light them at night. And, I bet you could do it! It really isn't that hard!

Uree~Maybe we can carve pumpkins Saturday! I can bring all my patterns and saws! And you could put them on your balcony at night!!

sKILLz said...

See thats why i try to take pix of everything even when Im pissed that way I can show the person what a jerk they were being. You know his acount of what happened is not going anywhere close to what actually happened.

Funny thing is that I too never craved a pumpkin either. Looks like alot of fun!

Sunshine said...

Uree-I can't believe you have NEVER carved a pumpkin...damn gina!!!

Shelly said...

i'm calling you at 8am, on
saturday