HAHAHAHAHA. So funny. Its always amusing when you walk through a park and see someones dog run up to someone and hump then. Always gets a chuckle out of everyone!
LOL!! Me and Tula were at the dog park yesterday and Tula tried to hump this black Black Lab. Tula tried to get her girl on girl action!!!HAhahaha. Oh and MooMoo always humps her stuffed toy tiger! What is it with the humping?
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death.
5 comments:
LMAO!! This brings back memories. Hanson use to hump me and troy for that matter.
You know I love this kind of shit. I can watch it all day.
Thanks for the early morning laughs I certainly needed that.
Miss you love you
Well now, THAT was funny!!!
HAHAHAHAHA. So funny. Its always amusing when you walk through a park and see someones dog run up to someone and hump then. Always gets a chuckle out of everyone!
LOL!! Me and Tula were at the dog park yesterday and Tula tried to hump this black Black Lab. Tula tried to get her girl on girl action!!!HAhahaha. Oh and MooMoo always humps her stuffed toy tiger! What is it with the humping?
Post a Comment