I have been so upside down lately. I just don't know what to do or how to feel about certain things in my life at the moment. I have been an emotional basket case for a week. I am trying to snap out of it. I don't like being so emotional all the time. I am seriously crying at every little thing.
First, of course are the issues I am having with my boyfriend. I love him with all my heart and I know that he loves me. But I just feel sometimes that we aren't connected like we used to be. I fear that us being apart for so long has created this problem. I also think that I expect too much from him at times. And I also do not allow him the things that a man should have. He pretty much has no say so in the household things. I am a little too bossy. I know all of these things, but I don't know how to change that part of myself. I have been doing it alone for two years. I am pretty set in how I do things, and now it is all disrupted. He is in New Mexico right now. I kinda like having the bed all to myself again. But I do miss him. I am confused as to what is going on with us right now.
Then, I am also frustrated about money. Who isn't? But my homeowners insurance has over doubled. They say that the rates have gone up because of hurricane Katrina and all the people that did not have insurance is causing our insurance to go up. Well, that just sucks! I mean, I know that I will be fine. But still. I am also helping my boyfriend with money from another situation that we have to take care of, and I am also helping my best friend because she just had a baby and needs a little help. I totally don't mind helping her. I am just way to stressed.
Then, Friday my ex-step dad got the kids back. I talked to my aunt today. She said that my little sister was very excited to go home, but that my little brother was very angry. I think that he is happy to go home, but he has been surrounded by anger his whole life and doesn't know how to really have any other emotion when serious things happen. But, I do worry about him. He told his councilor that he was scared to go home because if something else happens, he won't know what to do. A 9 year old should not be worried about these things. My heart is just so torn. I don't know how to feel towards my ex-step dad and his new wife. My aunt and grandmother went to visit my mother last week. She has said that she doesn't want me to go see her. She doesn't want me to see her like that. Whatever. I saw her two times last time I went home. I think that my last letter upset her. And my aunt did say that my mom and grandma did talk about me in their last visit, but she does not know what mom said. I think that is b.s. I think that she doesn't want my feelings to be hurt. But, I am tired of information being kept from me. I deserve to know. Mom is also upset because her fricken lawyer has changed AGAIN! Trial is in January, and she just got another lawyer. I have a feeling that trial may be postponed. How could it not!?!? I am excited to go home, but I am nervous. I am nervous about seeing my ex-step dad and to meet his new wife. I am also nervous about mom. I really want to go see her, but I don't want to fight with her either. But, I can not wait to hug my brother and hold my sister in my arms. I miss them so much.
Well, I am going to end with that. I am at work, and now have tears welling up in my eyes..... again. I am tired of this. I am tired of feeling so bad. I need to get happy!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I think you need this <----------------*huggz*-------------------------> more than you need words.
I wish I could make this all go away for you!!!
*HUGS*
I love you sweetie!!!!
I googled "Huggs", and it brought me here.... Kidding.
Allow me to offer this advice..
1. If peeps aren't as worried about your feelings, as you are theirs, It's time to take stock.
2. Boyfriend took a chance and so did you when he went away. Nothing comes with a guarentee.
3. Money + friends and family = YOU'LL never see it again, you should keep in mind, it is a gift. If you get paid back, it's a bonus.
But the quicker you realize loaning and giving are basically the same thing, your anger will subside.
And a bonus piece of advice that I will give you for free!!
Just because you didn't breed, got an education and a good job, doesn't mean you should feel bad or feel like you should help everyone. THEY could have made better choices. Do not feel guilty for others bad choices!! YOU worked your ass off to get where you are.
As far as your Mom goes, I say go see her, let her see how strong you are. Go give her a hug.
I wish I had some wise advice to give or to just take all your pain away, but shelly gave pretty darn good advice. Just remember that you have friends who are more than eager to listen and support you. Take a deep breath and just let it all out.
*Big SQUEEZE of a hug*
Thanks everyone for partaking in my pity party. And for all the hugs. LOL
Thanks for the advise Shelly. You make very good points. I love that about you, you are straight forward and hold nothing back. Sometimes a person needs to hear that.
I talked to my grandmother after posting this. Mom is mad at me and doesn't want me to go. Hopefully she will call so we can get it all straightened out so I can go see her.
No please dont feel all down. Makes us all feel down then and we cant have that. Things always get better so smile and be strong because we all love you
xx
Shut the fuck up Liam!!
ps. Tell "whats his name" I said "G'day mate", or how ever you so it in euro's...
I pride myself on my candor.
Now Lexus, go out and buy yourself something nice, be it a fat piece of salmon or diamond earings... You're your own leader dog, damn it!!
^^^^LMFAO!! I wasnt expecting to come to THIS post and laugh...but thank you shelly!! :)
I fucking love yall!!
And, I am gonna buy myself something! I am gonna pre-order the new Scissor Sisters dvd and I may just finally buy season 5 of QAF.
Thats right! you're the one who sat through those miserable fucking A&P classes, the geriatric enemas, the coloscomy bags, the fucking head lice!!!!
You deserve the fucking gold dipped limited edition of season 5!
Im a scared now. Ill be hushed!
I was in a sack destroying mood yesterday. you know you can say anything. *except HUGGS*
LIMA dont you DARE be hushed!!! SPEAK!!!
Oh you know nothing can ever keep this trap shut! :-P
Post a Comment