Well, I found this one cause someone had it as their myspace song, then I searched for the video on youtube. But I can find some pretty interesting stuff on my own. LOL. Go check out the gospel song I sent Uree on her myspace. Hahahaha
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death.
7 comments:
it was a little too g-rated for my taste...hahaha...but it was funny. the 'straight' boy was HOT!!!
Lol your really loving the overly camp one today arent you!
Awe, Crystal. You perv!!!! Not dirty enough for ya? He is TOTALLY cute!!!!!!
I always love the overly campy ones. Can't help it!! YAY!!
how do you find these things? I suck at finding stuff on youtube!!
Well, I found this one cause someone had it as their myspace song, then I searched for the video on youtube. But I can find some pretty interesting stuff on my own. LOL. Go check out the gospel song I sent Uree on her myspace. Hahahaha
Lol im planning on acting like that when we all dress up as james!
That shit was crazy.
-Sunshine-
Its alot easier then you think to find crazy shit on the net.
Post a Comment