I am trying really hard to be excited about tomorrow! And I am. But, work really sucks right now! OMG. More drama tonight. I don't know what is going to happen. But it really really sucks.
Plus, today is my Mom's birthday. I wish that I could call her. I am really scared for her. My grandma says that she is not doing well. She thinks that her kids will forget her and that we don't need her anymore. I sent her a birthday card. I have gotten to the point where I don't even know what to put in cards and letters. I know that nothing I say will make her feel better. And I feel to guilty to tell her about the good parts of my life right now. I don't want to parade it in front of her what she can not have. I really miss her.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are ready to greet you with open arms and a warm warm hug!!
<3
you will be in good company soon!!! I was asleep when you texted me...you could have called...I would have answered..very rarely do I hear my phone go off with texts anyway....love you!! Everything will be okay!! <3!!
Post a Comment