Who is this hot ass tranny and where did she come from? Oh yeah, CORNTOWN!!!
Hot tranny and her pussy.
Then, off to the parade we went! Somehow crossing the street we lost Liam and Shelly. So Annieka, James, Melissa, and I went to the parade. James and Annieka were running around like loons singing "When the Saints Go Marching In".
James got bored of the parade after about 2 floats!!! So off to the fruit loop we headed! Of course we had to stop and ask people for beads! James was totally trying to pimp Annieka out and get her some big beads, but she insisted that she was "a good catholic girl"! He offered the guy a blow job, but being that we were in the straight "asshole" part of Bourbon St, he wasn't handing over the beads!
After being rejected by the straight asshole, we decided to stop and talk to the fag hating jesus freaks! They of course told us we were going to hell. Whatever!
By this time, of course, I had to use the little girls room! So off to Good Friends! The friendliest of gay bars!! (They have a decent womens restroom, and it has a DOOR!) On our way there we get a call from Troy saying that Shelly and Liam were with him! Amazing! Shelly spotted that beautiful bald head out of a crowd and knew it was him! So, we sat there for a while. Had some drinks. Then decided that we needed to bring James to meet Troy's friend Freddie, the cutest bartender on Bourbon!
Then shared some kisses of course!
Then to Oz we went!!! More insanity and drunkeness. Geez, I have no idea what this is!!!! Bahahahaha, but I do know that is my hand!
I think that it was shortly after this some of us decided to call it a night! We brought Auntie James to his hotel. Melissa and I went to eat at Clover Grill. Back to the hotel to call it a night.... kinda!










5 comments:
im so glad your documenting all this so i dont have to do it too. YAY!!
oh that night turned crazy, drunk ann ieka asleep at the bar and in the door way. Shelly flirting with all the hot boys, me and her being sick between cars on the way home. Crazy weirdo Dawn among other things...im sure we will never forget that evening. Especially me leaving the drunk girl with you all and pissing off back down to Oz haha
oh i am so glad to see that you guys had a great time and damn if ya'll arent the sexiest people i know of!!!!i want you all!!!
love heather
I forgot we puked in the street together Liam!! We were like syncronized skaters at a pro tournament. One pukes the other keeps watch. Then SNACKS!!
How I found Troy out of a MILLION people, I'll never know.
Oh, wait... the orbs guided me, yeah, that it... the orbs!!!
HaHa!
LMAO @ Dirrty and Shelly having a puke contest in the street! Then Liam comes to the hotel alone and tells Uree and I that Shelly got arrested. I almost had a fricken heart attack!! This was the most insane night of them all... that is all I am gonna say!
Post a Comment