Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mardi Gras Insanity Day 3

Well, the beginning of day three was a little ruff. I don't think that we got to bed until 6 in the morning!! So with a couple of hours of sleep we slowly arose. I knew that Ollie and her hubby would be coming soon, so I tried to get motivated. Didn't really work so much. LOL. So, YAY!!! Ollie and Miguel arrived in New Orleans! Don't ask me what time. I have no idea. But when they got there, their hotel was not ready. So I dragged my ass out of bed and got dressed and Melissa and I went and picked them up from their hotel. When we got back we ordered food from the Nellie Deli. How can you not love a place with a name like that?!?!?! Liam, Annieka, and Miguel decided to go for a walk and see if they could find a parade. Of course, the rest of our lazy asses stayed in bed!!! Sunday is the day of rest, right?
Well the one major thing that we DID do on Sunday was a tour of a haunted mortuary. Let me tell you, I was super scared to do this. Ghosts freak me the FUCK out!!!!

Photobucket


I mean, look at the place! Fucking creepy!!!

Photobucket


We got there early, so of course pictures were taken. Shelly got some really fucking awesome black and white shots outside! They are fucking HOT! And soon she will have her own album on my myspace with her artsy shit!

Photobucket


But no fear. Auntie James made sure that I would not be too scared. Everytime I would gasp or say "Oh my god, I don't like that at all!" He was right there to hold my hand.


Photobucket


The lady that gave the tour was way over the top! And the whole thing seemed a little cheesey towards the end. There were other people with us running around talking all crazy. OMG, I feel this and OMG I feel that! Whatever!!! Read James' blog HERE. But once we got home. Melissa, Liam, and I were looking at the pictures and holy shit, we found fucking faces lurking in the back of the pictures!!! But I must say my favorite part of the tour was watching people walk around feeling for "cold" air.
Photobucket
After we left the mortuary we dropped all of our peeps off and Melissa, James, and I went to Mickey D's for some food. These are my favorite times with James. I can not tell you how much I love listening to him sing along to the radio. And if he doesn't know the words, he makes his own! We ate and then went to bed. Another big day planned the next day and we had to be up early!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for documenting this for all of us who didn't get to go!!!you are right that mortuary seems super creepy from all the shots i have looked at that you all have taken...i would have been all weirded out with you i am the biggest baby about that stuff ever!!!cant wait to read more!!love ya baby

Uree said...

dust my ass! thats all ihave to say. <3

Anonymous said...

Faces in the Gumbo!!!!!
Faces in the bathtub!!!!
Orbs in the sky...

Anonymous said...

There are faces, it cant be dust. But hey some people dont believe and others do. We saw it so we make up our own minds.

Peppa said...

I don't know what to think about the orbs, But the faces are there!!!! That is what really creeped me out!!! And that was the spot where I was really kind of making fun of the whole thing!! They turned off all the flashlights and people were all like, "OH I see a light" I was thinking, yeah whatever. Then we get the pictures and the face is where they were saying the "light" was! OMG, scary!