Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spiderwick Chronicles

Photobucket


Those of you that know me well, know that I am a sucker for fantasy movies. I love anything with fairies, trolls, goblins! LOVE IT! My best friend Amanda and I went to see Spiderwick Chronicles this weeked. I LOVED IT! The movie was done by Nikelodeon and was perfect! I enjoyed every second of it. You don't have to be a kid to enjoy this movie. I can't wait for the next one! Freddie Highmore is such a good child actor. And, he plays two roles in this movie as twin brothers. I hope he keeps his shit together and goes on to make great movies for years and years!
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a trailer for that yesterday at the cinema. Once i saw it i said to my friend i want to go see that but hes not to big on fantasy films. Ill just have to download it. But yay i you gave it a good review so theres a bonus there.

Uree said...

i love that kid too.

Shelly said...

No theater in Corntown.
I'll have to wait till it comes out on video...
I hate being left out of mainstream events, like KFC and movies.

Anonymous said...

Well your not missing much at KFC!

Shelly said...

True Liam, very true...
It's just that I've had to cook 3 fucking meals a day with NO dishwasher for almost 2 years!!
I'm fucking sick of it.
I miss the Whole food store, Taco Bell, Wendy's, KFC, Hell, I can't even get a pizza delivered.

Sunshine said...

I really want to see this movie...but I have to wait until they come out on DVD b/c nobody loves me here.

Freddie is awesome!! I know that some child actors kind of fizzle out when they get older, I hope that he doesn't

SHELLY-OMG!!!! YOU CANT GET A PIZZA DELIVERED!!!! oh shit...I'd move for that reason alone...poor poor shelly!!

Anonymous said...

Lol do most people have dishwashers then? My family have never had one thats why us kids have to wash and dry up in the evenings. Slavery!

Sunshine said...

it's a good thing that you're not use to one Liam b/c trust me you wouldn't want to revert back if you did!!

Peppa said...

Shelly, you may not have certain things in life that we all have. But, I think that it makes you less lazy then us. Seriously! And plus, where you live is beautiful. Yes, that is right. I just said corntown is beautiful. LOL. At least when you walk out your door you dont have to worry about seeing your neighbor in their robe.

Anonymous said...

No i probably wouldnt so for now ill do it the old fashioned way until i get my own place and become lazy haha