Thursday, February 28, 2008

Strange

I witnessed a strange site today and thought that I would share. I live kinda in the woods, in the middle of no where. Well, on my way to work today I see this guy. He runs across the street that I am driving on. Then jumps in the air and does a flip to cross the ditch! I mean.... it is just strange. He was wearing baggy blue jeans and a dirty looking gray shirt. Not at all the type that you would think would be outside doing gymnastics. I wish I would have got it on camera. Cause it may not sound that strange with me writing it. But it was weird to see. It is just so out of place. And after he flipped over the ditch, he continued walking down the street as if nothing happened.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is strange! Def woulda been a sight to see! =)

Anonymous said...

haha some weird people. Someone must of been in a happy mood, maybe his gf just said yes to marriage and hes over the moon jumping over the ditch. Lets hope he does it again so you can catch it on film the next time.

Shelly said...

Oh Liam, I wish I could live in your mind for a day....
Perhaps the man was a displaced Cirque de Solei performer?

Sunshine said...

i never can say that right...i love random acts of strangeness