Monday, March 31, 2008

Shaven

Here ya go Crystal! I found them! They are poor quality. This was in 2000, I think... And it was starting to grow out. But, yes, I once upon a time shaved my head and had bangs in the front. I loved it! So easy to take care of. And it looked good when I was skinnier!
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Uree said...

woots!! were you trying to look hard ass?

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome, i think it looked effin great!

slothwerkz said...

I think that second pic is FAB your hair looks gorgeous and your lips are all pouty (in a good way) but I think your locks are stunning now, you should keep the mermaid hair :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! look at you!! i know we talked about these on the phone but i just can't believe that is what you used to look like!!!

Sunshine said...

i love it alexiss!!! you should so do that again!!

the second pic rocks!!