Get ready bitches! I am totally stoked for next week. Is it March 27th yet? I can not wait for the fag hag extraordinaries to be all together again (minus one, Crystal wish you were here)!!!! NOLA watch out, here we come!!!!!
I even get to meet Mini Shelly!!!!
First on the list of things to do is to go see Heart! I have seen Heart two times. The first time I was 5 and my step mother at the time brought me. I can't really say that I remember much. But I know it was fabulous!!! People probably thought Sharon was crazy bringing a 5 year old to a rock concert.... but this was not my first. My first was Joan Jett! Anywho..... and the second time I went was with my mother a couple of years ago at Fiddler's Green in Colorado. Oh God, we had so much fun! I miss times like that with my mother.... OK not gonna get sappy here. I am thrilled that Syd is coming with us to the concert! So exciting for her! I am excited. It going to be a blast!!!
Love Ann and Nancy!!! <3

AND for the finale of my week off from work, I get to meet the gorgeous James (JD) and his hottie friends! We are gonna paint Bourbon Street with glitter, as he says. A fun drunken night hanging in the Fruit Loop in NOLA, there is no other way I would rather end my vacation! Get ready James!! You are about to meet the best damn fag hags you will ever meet!!!!


9 comments:
Im jealous, very jealous. Your all getting together again and im stuck here. I hope you all have a great time together, im sure you will though :-)
xxxx
minus 1 great fag hag :(
you guys have fun and give that yummy james an extra juicy kiss from me!!!
guess who is performing with cyndi lauper in houston on 6/21??? go ahead and ask me. JOAN JETT!! No SHIT!!
Liam and Crystal, I would give anything for yall to be able to be there too!!!!
OK.... so Uree, I was talking to you on the phone when I read your comment and all I really saw was "cyndi lauper" and "JOAN JETT". I thought you meant LA. Now I am crushed. Houston gets Joan Jett, New York gets Amanda Lepore.... and we get Jefree Star??? Huh?
we should find jeff star and puke on his weave
That would be UNBE-WEAVABLE!!!!!!!!
ahhhh!!! i always miss the fun!!! but ya know what that is ok!! you guys have a great time and OMG could shelly's little girl be any cuter!!! it is gonna rock and you deserve it girlie!!
love heather and will
You all should really be living in L.A. with me, cuz I don't wanna be left out any more!!! Wahhhhh...Well have fun!
Ollie.... you need to move here.... cause we ain't going anywhere!
Post a Comment