Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back From Dollypop

Normally when I get back from a trip, I document it here day by day. I am not going to do this for this trip... I had fun. I want to say BIG thank you to you know who.... without her, I would have not gone on the trip to begin with. It was very hard for me to leave Scott and I cried almost the whole way to Melissa's house the day we left. But I was so happy to be in the company of such great people. Shelly, the first night we were there you and I stayed up and talked and talked. It really helped a lot. Your kiddo also brought me lots of smiles during the trip! She is an amazing kid!!!! I am almost jealous of what the two of you have. Ollie, you are such a beautiful woman, inside and out. I am so happy that we are friends!!


But I have to take some time to give a big thank you to Guy... I am really happy that Melissa and Guy were able to work things out. I know how much you two love each other... now you just need to stick together!!! But, the reason I want to thank Guy is that he helped me and Scott's family in a huge way. He has helped us with an urn for Scott for when he passes. I got it in the mail on Saturday, and it is gorgeous. And it really touched my heart that a man that I have only physically hung out with three times would be so generous. It means so much to Scott's family and I.

Photobucket

A lil update on Scott....

At this point we are doing our best to make him comfortable. He sleeps most of the time. When he wakes up, he is confused and gets easily agitated and has started to hallucinate. He has started to ask us questions about him dying... it is very hard to take in. He still knows who we are, so that is a good thing.

Also, his grandmother died today. She had lung cancer. I have only been a part of this family for 5 years, and it is hard for me. I can not imagine what the rest of the family is dealing with right now. I feel so badly for Scott's dad. What a horrible hand he has been dealt.

RIP MaPat... you were a feisty woman that never held her tongue! You will be greatly missed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest, strongest, and most caring person I know. I'm glad we're friends. I can't wait to see you again. Stay strong as always.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Im glad you have a good time. Those girls are the best people to have around when you need them.

Im sorry to hear things have gotten worse with scott. Its hard to understand why things happen the way they do. But through it all we are all here.

xxx

Sunshine said...

it is so nice to see guy again...i wish i could have gone with you guys!!

I don't know when I will see all of you again and I hate that.

I can't express to you how much I love you and admire you Alexiss!!

xoxoxo

Uree said...

Im glad you decided to come too. It wouldnt have been the same without you. I adore you and have the uttmost respect for you and what you are doing. *sending you lots of energy and huggz*

slothwerkz said...

Babe, I can't even begin to comprehend what you are going through, but I think about you all the time. You're so brave about all of this, I'm here, I'm making my arms stretch across that l'il ole pond to give you a big massive hug.

Love you loads and loads and loads
xoxoxoxoxo