Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Carver Returns

I got bored last night and decided to carve more pumpkins. I really do enjoy it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The first is a vampire biting a girls neck.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And then my fairy. This one was a bit harder... I almost lost her legs. LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

I love both of them!!! I have got to talk my mom into doing pumpkins this year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your pumpkins!!! You have a real talent for carving.

Shelly said...

How many fucking pumpkins do you need? What are you, a closet sculpter?
We where suppose to go to town yesterday to get our pumkins, but I flaked. Today I swear!!!
Syd only cares about the seeds anyway....
Mine are traditional/lame compared to yours. Shit those came out good!

Anonymous said...

I love the fairy its great. How long do they they usually take to carve?

Peppa said...

I don't usually carve three pumpkins, but I was bored friday night and so Scott and I took a late night trip to Wal-Mart to get more pumpkins. (he wanted the seeds).

They do take a little time to make. Since they are done with patterns. You have to tack the pattern on and then use a thumb tack to press holes along the pattern, that way when you take the paper off you have to outline on the pumpkin. The fairy is one of the hardest ones I have ever done I think. Only because all the lines are so close to each other. I almost broke the part between the legs.... I think I may have smashed it if I would have broke it.

sKILLz said...

Wow those came out so dope! I love the vampire one! The fairy one looks hard, I dont think i would be able to sit threw it. I might just have smashed it down as well.