I had the most fabulous weekend full of bunches of fun!!! My night started by a relaxing drive out to visit my Melissa. We started out the night with a wonderful dinner at The Cheesecake Bistro. We both had a mudslide, shared some yummy crab bake, and had redfish for dinner.
We then went to see one of the best movies I have seen in a very long time. Across the Universe. I love musicals and I love The Beatles. It was a perfect fit for me. I had no one to go with, so I dragged Melissa along, even though I really didn't know the whole story line. We were both totally thrilled with the movie!! There were plenty of cameos! Including Salma Hyak, Bono (love!), Joe Cocker, and Eddie Izzard! The movie was so artsy! I loved how the did the Beatles songs! It was just plain brilliant!! Here is one of my favorite sequences.
After the movie we went back to Melissa's and sat on her balcony and just chit chatted til early morning. Then, I got to sleep on the ghetto mattress!! It was fabulous!!!
I was awoken in the morning by Melissa's phone ringing! And who was it..... SHELLY!!!!! I had not gotten to talk with her since our trip to Dallas! It was so good to talk to her! As she is in nursing school right now, and I know how very stressful it is. I love this girl, and it was the perfect way to start a day! Shelly and the ghetto mattress.... who could ask for more!?!?!
We then went to pick up Melissa's friend to have breakfast at the cutest little place, La Peniche. I had the best breakfast I had in a long time!!!!
We then decided to walk around the french quarter and do some shopping, stopping at Margaritaville for drinks and the deadliest chocolate dessert ever!!!
Back to Melissa's where we decided to watch a movie and order some pizza. Then, in the middle of the movie... who should call....... dear Liam! Ohhhh, ladies and fellas, let me just tell you that he has the sweetest voice ya ever dear hear!! And is just as sweet as pie!!! I can not wait to meet this handsome sweet brit!!!!
And that sums up my weekend. It was very relaxed and fun! I enjoyed my time with Melissa and I know this is just the very beginning of our weekends together!!!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
sounded like you 2 had a blast!
Wish i was there for the weekend it sounded like fun. February soon enough. You girls will have to give me a rough price estimate for stuff so i know how much to bring with me.
you guys are seriously making me want to move down there so I can be closer to you guys. I miss the both of you so much!!!
I am glad that you liked the movie...I haven't seen it yet...I have heard nothing but bad reviews...but I hate movie critics...that is why I refused to be one when the offer was made...I can't wait for it to come out on DVD!!!
And sweet Liam...I am jealous now!!! LOL
I had a blast too dear. HUGGZ.
Oh and Sonny Bono is dead. Bono of U2 was in the film. Its just Bono. LOL Love you girl...and your brain farts.
LMFAO!!! I fixed it!!! That is really funny that I did that!!
Glad to hear that you had a good time and isnt it crazy how much Uree can eat?
I love going out to eat its the best!
Gypsy wants to see that movie that you mentioned, not really my cup of tea. I'm waiting on SAW 4 to come out! :P
Anyhow glad to see you posting and keep it up homegirl!
SUNNY BONO!!!!!!(you Peafunked your own blog)
Remember when Bob Denver died,and you posted John Denver?
BAHAHA!!!! I still have the picture of John Denver in his "little buddy" sailor suit!!!!
I often have brain farts.... it is just who I am!! I am still amazed at the fact that I graduated with honors.... cause I feel like an idiot most of the time!!! LOL
HAHA i DO remember that. total brain fart.
I often call Uree at inconvenient times to ask her stupid shit like how to make a cover letter. She knows I operate in my own time zone, yet the bitch still has the nerve to call past 6pm!! It was a nice suprise for me too!! You got to meet the mistress of Long and Low!!! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment