Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Presure is ON

Well, I have also decided to start a blog. Seems that everyone has one but me. So here it is. I am not a witty writer and this may become more like a personal journal then anything else. But, I am giving it a test run to see what I think.

**kisses**

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

we are both newbies!!!! Your babies are adorable!!! Love your kitty. <3

Uree said...

youll love it!! and sunshine i swear im coming by yours tonight!

Sunshine said...

<3

Anonymous said...

How does if it wouldnt be in the day time for sun to shine?
You are mr crazy urea!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY another new blogger. Im loving it right now. But theres no sign of me starting one. I just couldnt be botherd lol. Id rather read what everyone else has to say.

sKILLz said...

Looking forward to reading your blog huny. Im sure you will do fine theres nothing to it really!