I ran into my ex-fiance today. And of course, it was at Wal-Mart. I have been sick all week. I had no makeup on and looked like DEATH!!! I know that it really shouldn't matter. But, it does to me. Not that I want to throw it in his face what he lost.... but, yeah, actually. That kinda is it. Is that aweful? He still looks exactly the same. It was one of the most awkward moments ever. I hate not knowing what to say. And, I really hate running into people at Wal-Mart!!!
I mean, is it just me. But isn't it so odd sometimes running into people at places like Wal-Mart. Most of the time you wish you could just hide behind a rack or something. But, once you have been spotted, you have to say hello. Then you stand there not really knowing what to say, just wanting the whole situation to be over. Is it just me? Or does this happen to everyone?
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
haha...no, it's not just you!!! I called it off with my ex fiance after he cheated on me...he's married now and has a kid...bla bla bla...well I was invited to a friend's wedding where he was the best man...now there was no avoiding that sticky situation but I got my hair done...bought a new outfit...drank many pints before hand...and low and behold...he looked like shit!! I was so relieved!!!
I hate the evil encounters when you least expect them, yes they are the worse. I always bump into people at the grocery store...I try to run and hide but it's kind of hard to hide behind a bad of chips!!! LOL...
correction...*bag*...
wal-mart is good for shit like that...thats why i shop at target! <3
Yeah I agree with that gay man above me. You will know to see a familiar past at one walamrt.
Im so lucky all my ex's dont live in Bedford so i never run into them. Knowing my luck it would be on a morning where im hungover and look like total crap and they are there with their new bf. That would really suck big time.
Post a Comment