
I usually love my job. But, this week has been a week from hell. I feel like I am supposed to be super nurse! I am left here alone, which is fine most of the time. But, it is a full moon tomorrow, and let me just tell you that it brings about craziness all week here at my lovely place of work! The kids are absolutely INSANE! And don't even get me started on some of the staff that work here. Lazy and pissed and mad at the world. Oh well, you know what, it is not my fault that you work here. You choose to work here. Deal with it!!! I seriously feel like pulling out all my damn hair right about now.

There are days when I love my job and then there are days like today. And it really isn't the kids so much as it is the lazy staff that work here. I just want to see people care! I mean come on people! We are working with children, special children at that. Some of them are not even wanted at home! And then you wonder why they act out here! I love my lil ones here! I can see myself working here from years to come. I actually can't wait to see my lil babies move on to middle school then high school. I like that part of this job! I mean even just being gone for the summer and then coming back and seeing how much they had grown was amazing! There are parts of my job that I love. It just makes me mad to see so many people work here that really just don't care. It makes me need to be on crazy pills! It drives me insane that people care so less about these children!

4 comments:
YEP YEP YEP. I feel your pain! Buty get used to it cause it only gets worse with time. All you can do is your job to the best of your ability and CARE for the kids cause youre one of the good ones. They need you!
Oh, man That full moon!!! Last night was fucking nuts. I was outside burning up leaves and 2 men on horses came by, I offered them my path that leads to Bills house. About 2 minutes later I hear Jake, my one eyed equine lover screaming his pampered damn fool head off!! *horse fight, horse fight* Then another strange man comes through whistling. It seems he lost his dog. Since my cunt-fuck stick- mouth breathing-inbread neighbors arent speaking to me, I get on my 4 wheeler and head over to Bills to find out WTF is going on. Bill is burning his leaves in his driveway, like 60 feet of fire, deisel smell going down his driveway!! Jake see's me and starts hollering, I found out about the lost dog. All the lost dogs end up at my house for some reason. I think they smell the love in Harry's poop. Fuck those butt poking jackasses. What am I suppose to do when the dog shows up? I don't know where he's from... I look up, FULL MOON.
P.s. Syd was born on a full moon night. I asked my witch friend what that meant, she said " she'll be a very powerful witch."
Oh wow! Sounds like you had your hands full! Usually here at the V.A. we get the cray's come in babbling about crazy shit and not making any sense and for some reason Dr's feel they need an x-ray? Doesn't make sense to me either, but oh well it takes less than 2 minutes to do a chest x-ray and I send them right back to the E.R. So I know how you feel. Hang in there!
well, i'm a loss for words after reading Shelly's comment...hahaha
Post a Comment