Sunday, November 25, 2007

Home Again

So, I got home from my trip Friday. I have been in a funk since Thursday. Too many thoughts going through my head. I don't really feel like being social and I am tired of feeling sad. But, I think I just need to "feel" this out and then I will be back to my cheery happy self again. I had a bit of a melt down yesterday. Not entirely sure what caused it this time. I am too overwhelmed by life and have too many things to think about.

Want to hear the latest on my plate.... My boyfriend has found out that there are no jobs here in Louisiana for him. Even if he finishes that extra year of school. My uncle is a pilot and has been filling his head with thoughts of moving to Colorado. Now I am being pressured to leave. I don't want to. I have moved around my whole entire life. When I got my house, I figured that would be it. I was "home". But I would be lying if a part of me isn't considering it. I would love to be near my brother and sister. But, at the same time I can't imagine leaving my home here in Louisiana. My dad means the world to me. My best friend just had a baby. And I was looking forward to being a major part of his life. All my godchildren are here. Plus all my other friends here. I don't think that I could possibly ever find a "Melissa" in Colorado!!!! I am so confused and really just don't know what to think or feel anymore.

Oh and then, yesterday we go buy a new Christmas tree. A fiber optic one. It was really cute, we decorated it and everything. Well, it fucking breaks!!!!! It is raining and nasty outside. SOOOOOOOoo, when it stops raining, we will have to take ALL the ornaments off the tree bring it back, get a new one and redecorate it!!! This is my life lately! Nothing works out!

I am tired of complaining. I will stop now.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

I have some comments on what you wrote but feel I should do so over the phone...

keep your head up sweetie and call me when you have the time to talk.

xoxo love you!!

Uree said...

I dont think there is room for turkey on that full plate of yours. Ill call you a lil later. Ive missed you. And awe that was so sweet of you to say. <3

sKILLz said...

You have been TAGGED.
check my blog for details!