Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Angel

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My new godchild. Little booger just couldn't wait to come out! My friend was scheduled to be induced Tuesday, her water broke Monday 3:30 pm. They had to do an emergency C-section. His cord was wrapped around his shoulder. But, everything was fine until tonight. They were suposed to come home today, but the baby spit up a little bit of blood. So they had to pump his little stomach out with saline, there was no blood. But they are keeping him to make sure that there are no more problems. But, isn't he beautiful? I know that he will be VERY spoiled!! I am just worried about him and my friend right now. I know that she must be very scared.

7 comments:

Uree said...

he really is cute...and not all babies are. its true!

Shelly said...

I hear that Uree!! Syd was down right FUG on day one!!
Little Booger - what a beautiful name..

Sunshine said...

he is adorable!!!

Peppa said...

Isn't Little Booger the best name EVER! LMAO! I couldn't believe when my friend told me! All I could say was "Perfect!"

His name is Caden.

Anonymous said...

I want one, babys are so adorable!

sKILLz said...

Lil Booger is a true gem. I hope and pray that everything is fine. Make sure to let us know.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwe.....He's soooo cute. I just wanna bite him!