Friday, December 28, 2007

ASSHOLE!!

I have no more time and no more I'm sorry's to say. I trusted someone and called them one of my best friends and I get shit on!!! So... who is this ass you may ask? You guess.
Photobucket
Not that great of an ass, is it? So I am probably really starting the war now. But I don't care. I have tried many many times to reach out to this person. I get hung up on and ignored. Well, FUCK YOU WHITNEY! You are now dead to me! I want my fucking shit back! I think that Whitney and Guy would be perfect for each other. They can give each other tips on how to hurt their hags! Assholes.

9 comments:

Uree said...

LOL I smell a ball punch! Ouch! *applauds pepp*

Peppa said...

I am no longer sweeta den shuga! LOL

Anonymous said...

Can i hurt him for you? I like to slap gays around a little bit. Show them who the real bitch is you know!....

Sunshine said...

well i commented him...prick...hate boys that turn sour!!!

sKILLz said...

Just let me at him! I will put a major hurting on em!

Shelly said...

Whoa, whoa!!!
What the fuck?
Black bar him!!!!
I'm callin you.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Why is he acting like this? Is he on a PMS trip? I still dunno why I was deleted as a friend on Myspace, but if he's gonna treat you like this I don't want him as my friend!!! If i see him while I'm in Louisiana, I'm gonna punch him for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you two need to be separated for a bit. I think you may have found the "Crystal" to your "Alexis".

Don't take it personally Pep. Some gay men are a worse than a bunch of bitches put together. Just born to claw each other's eyes out.

Too bad about your QAF collection. I think you should be hurting more about THAT loss!

One-in-ten men is gay Pep. There are PLENTY more out there to hang out with, to go shopping with, to drool over the hot men like they were candy dishes...you get my point. God knows during Maudi Gras they will be letting it all hang out! Just bring your cell and program in some new friends.

Love ya Pep. His loss for losing a great hag.

Peppa said...

I know that there are plenty out there. But I really do hate starting over. As much of an asshole he could be, there were also great moments. I miss him. But oh well. He fucked up! His loss!

And thank all of you for being so supportive. But please... don't beat him up. That is my job. LOL