Friday, December 21, 2007

This Crazy Thing Called Life

I haven't blogged in a while. Things have been very crazy for me lately. I worked 60 hours this week. I am so tired. It was not by choice and it was crazy hours. Working til 11 pm then having to be back at work at 7 in the morning. I am just so wiped out!! There are serious things going on that I can not comment on. But I can say that I am very tired!!!

My mother's trial is coming up very soon. Less then a month! I have worked it out with work to be able to take the time off. And I wasn't going to go, but I have decided that I need to go. Not just for her, but also for me. I need to hear her side of the story. I need to suport her no matter how much she has hurt me in the past. She is still my mother and I love her. I need to be there for her.

Things with Scott and I are going fine. We are still friends. However, I know that this will change once one of us starts dating. I know that I am not planning on dating for a while. I can't even be bothered to shave my legs lately. I don't think I need to be dating. LOL

I am looking forward to Febuary though. I seriously will need it, and it will be two weeks after my mother's trial. I'd say it is very much needed!!! I am so excited to see everyone again!!! Crystal, you have seriously become one of my closest friends. I cherish what we have! Shelly, you my dear are one of the most honest, straight forward, creative people I have met in a very long time! You are so sincere, but can also have a serious conversation and still crack a joke and be spot on!!! I am also looking forward to seeing Rhonda again!! I have not talked to her since Dallas and we totally hit it off! I can't wait to party with the rock star that makes shit happen! And Troy, can't fucking wait to see in that straight jacket! (He will be getting a spanking from me!! tehe) Liam, Annieka, and Ollie.... can't wait to meet yall!!! You have always been so sweet and always there for me when I need to vent! God, the fun we are all going to have!!!!! Plus, the newest addition. OMG. I can't fucking wait!!! Melissa my dear, you know how much you mean to me! I will be seeing you soon!!!! New Years at the River with Troy!! Can't fucking wait!!!!!

OK... I did not mean for this post to become all fucking "mushy". Come on Shelly, let me know how ya really feel about all my mushy talk!!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mushy is nice once in a while. Was wondering where you had been as there was no new blogs.
We will all make sure you forget everything in Feb but please just make sure you shave your legs when you come :P

Peppa said...

I will be sure to do that for ya hun!! LMAO, but do you think that Trudy shaves her legs? Hmmmmmm.....

Hahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hmmm maybe not but white tights can always cover that up, thats what i may use!

Sunshine said...

ahhhh....not mushy at all my dear...haha....love you too sweetie. i'll be back in phone range on tuesday so I will shout at you then!!!

xoxo

Uree said...

MWAH!! LOVE YOU TOO!!
Mush mush mushy talk...me loves it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear!! I guess I haven't been reading blogs enough, now that I have A Wii, I don't seen to have time for you small fry's.
Oh, Rhonda... Sweet Organized Rhonda!!! And I get to meet Ollie!!
Yeah!!
Okay, Sack Punch time..
Be stubborn at that trial. Refuse to cry!! If shit gets too hairry, do what I do. Pretend your acting in a movie. You are a tough bitch!
It's better to save it and cry later when you're alone anyway, you can really yell and make pathetic noises not appropriate for the court room.
'08 is going to be much better for you, I just know it!!
Don't frett about the legs. I shave mine aprox. 4 times a year. The budding growth retains your natural oils and keeps you from "ashy leg".
I will be shaving for Feb. I know someone will want to feel me up.
I'm cool with that.
Who's your leader dog?
YOU ARE!!!!!

Uree said...

OMG can we make a SHAVED LEGS FOR MARDI GRAS PACT please?? Liam you too!! lol

Anonymous said...

Dont worry im planning on having smooth legs and chest. But i think waxing might be easier!

Uree said...

i dont do pain dear. :P

Anonymous said...

I do!!!
Lets have a "wax Liam" party!!
Ehemm... "I_______(your name here) vow to shave my legs and pits for my trip to NOLA" and..
1. not make fun of southerners accents.
2. not ask to see where brad pitt and ange live.
3. try not to hog Liam.
4. nor hog James.

Anonymous said...

I know you'll be strong at the trial, hang in there. Oh you can be mushy all you want, I don't mind! I will also have shaved legs, and last but not least I can't wait to meet you too Shelly!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ollie Oil...
Your gonna love me!!!
I'm like a 12 year old, cool big sister, retarded, old lady, boy chasing hybrid.
And, I'll do or say anything after one or two cocktails!!

Uree said...

LOL dear god and she means ANYTHING!!! But shelly you are NOT allowed to steal James down Bourbon street to sucker some poor homo into fucking you, the latest post-op tranny!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG no seriously that has to happen! Or at least almost happen. Can you imagining capturing that on video!

Shelly said...

I thought we weren't going to talk about that MISSY!
I couldn't help it, all those gay boys were so cute!! I forgot they were gay!! I forgot I was a girl, I got caught up in the moment!!!!!

Peppa said...

Yall fucking crack me up! Shelly dear, we can't help but talk about it. It was sooooo funny!!!!