So an update from yesterday:
Scott is moving out.... as I type this. But last night went very smooth. No fighting. He had me open my Christmas presents. We ate dinner. He slept in the bed. Got up at nine and started packing his truck.
I am still shocked that this is all happening. And when I read the post I made yesterday, WOW. I was pissed! It wasn't just the whore that he went out with. It was a group of people. I think I made it sound worse then it really was. Doesn't matter. The whore is mad at me for hanging up on her. Blah blah blah. I could care less about her. Never really liked her from the begining. But, I am hurt that all of this is ending. It is bittersweet. Scott and I have really been through a lot together. I think it was all the fucked up shit that kept us together so long.
I know in my heart, no matter how much it hurts, that this is the right move for me. I know that I can do it without him here. I did it for two years. But I would be lying if I said that I won't miss him. This is such a confusing time for me. I am happy, relieved, sad, and still mad all at the same time.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Is he just moving out or did you break up?
We broke up.
Don't doubt your decision, remember you went with your gut on this, and your gut is never wrong. Chin-up, and know you have our support.
<3 <3 <3
GUTS ARE AMAZING!! Yeah waht Ollie said. Love you! Ghetto mattress is still out when you want to come over.
I love you Alexiss!!! Just call if you need anything -- even if it's a chai frap I'll bring it on over!!
I love you sweetie!!
Yall are amazing! I feel so lucky to have each and everyone of you in my life.
And Uree, it will now be harder for me to come to your house cause I have no one to be with the dogs. But, my dad did say he would watch them for a couple of days during our break! So yay!! I am thinking around New Years!
I agree with the others your gut feeling and final decision is what you think best and is good for you.
xx
i wish i could spend new years with you guys!!
I wish you could too Sunshine!! I miss you sooooooooooo much!!!
Its all good girl just keep that pretty head up to the sky and keep on moving forward. You have alot of people in your corner if you need someone to talk to, dont forget that!
I think you can get thru this fine. Sometimes what seems to be painful and horrible at a certain time really is for the best. There is probably a more suitable man out there for you as we speak.
Yea what she said^
Post a Comment