I am so thankful for all the caring friends I have right now. I know that I have not been answering peoples calls and text messages and I am sorry for that. I don't mean anything by it. I am just trying to gather my feelings and thoughts.
And life just keeps getting better and better. When I got home Scott picked me up from the airport. He informed me that he is leaving on the 28th. Which is next week. I am not sure how I am really dealing with this. I know that he and I are not together anymore, but it still really hurts me to know that he is moving away. He is my best friend. We have been through so much together. It is hard to imagine my life without him.
Stuff at work really sucks. There are lots of issues going on that I really can not talk about. But it sucks and is very stressful. I think that they are going to call a mandatory meeting on Feb 1st. Which is the day I requested off because I wanted to get an early start to New Orleans to check into the hotel with everyone. But now it is looking like I will have to work after all. I mean, I really can use the extra time. But it just seems like nothing is going right at this point in my life.
My mom's birthday is Jan 31st. Sucks that she has to be in that place for her birthday! And she is still in county jail, so I can not send her anything but a card and money. I really don't know if I was just that ignorant and hopeful. I really thought that she would be getting out of that place all together. After hearing her side of the story, I knew in my heart that there was no way that jury could find her guilty! But the tricks that the DA pulled out at the last minute... what he left the jury with. It was unbelievable! It was lies and things to confuse people! I have totally lost my faith in the justice system all together. The fact the lawyers can say whatever they want in their closing statements is beyond me! The lies! Every time Mom's lawyer tried to object to something, the judge would over rule it or whatever. I am just baffled. I am overwhelmed and lost. There are so many things that mom's lawyer did not say! And so much that the jury obviously did not pick up on on their own. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Uree, Sunshine, Shelly.... I will be calling soon. I just have not felt like talking with anyone. I called my best friend this morning. She is the first person I have talked to. It was hard. I still haven't even called my dad. That also really upsets me. I don't understand why he has not tried to call me. Whatever, I guess I am supposed to do all the work in our relationship. And I had better call soon, or I will be getting another evil call from my step monster. But I will soon start calling you all. I do miss you very much.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
take your time sweetie, we're not going anywhere!! <3
For some odd reason the Gods are testing you!! I don't think I've ener know this much shit to be piled upon one person!! Savor your feeling and choices, miss leader Dog, I think this is a time that is going to change and define your "self". The hardest thing in life I've ever gone through is the realization of being a big girl. I hate it, and do the best I can. My family thinks I'm confrontational and cold hearted. I think I survived a lot of shit, and came out the other end in one peice. I have to live in my skin, not them...
I love you Lexi.
Hurry, cause I gotta talk to a seasoned A&P professional about the rediculousness that is my SECOND try at Essentials.
HUGGZ all around
<--------------------------->
and big kisses from me. Not long until we are all together. :-)
Yeah d is me i got finger happy sending the message lol
Love you all!!! I can't wait to really hug each and every one of you! I may just squish you to death!! Hahaha
I am feeling better today so yall's phones will be ringing soon! Shelly, you can call me tomorrow morning if you would like to. I will pick up the phone. I promise!
And no worries Liam!! Be finger happy! I knew it was you anyways. You are too sweet.
Its a test, all these bad things are for a reason, what that reason is I dont know, but shall find out later down the road. Hang in there oh sexy one, it will get better.
Love you......I will call you before the end of this week.
"whatever doesnt Kill you makes you stronger"
Thats something I have to constantly tell myself to get by & most of the time it works. Maybe it will do the same for you.
I have no faith in the justdick system either.
I REALLY feel like your mother did not get a fair trail due to the fact that she changed lawyers 3times and then her last one didnt really have any time to prepare for her case.
You know im here for you and you can always holla at me anytime.
stay strong stay up! Keep your head up as hard and as heavy as it gets!
sKILLz
You're a strong woman sweetie, you can get through this.
There was something you asked me to do a while ago, I will do it (I'll remind you what it was when I see you)
Following on from Skillz' quote
the Israeli army use it:
"what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, what doesn't break gets harder"
I'll tell you that in an Israeli accent when I see you, it'll all make sense then!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment