Friday, February 8, 2008

Mardi Gras Insanity Day 1

My insanity began on Friday. I woke up, showered, did my last minute packing and then headed out the door on my way to NOLA to see Uree, Shelly, and the perfect specimen. And would you believe that Uree pulled into the parking lot of her apartment from picking up Shelly 2 seconds before I did!!! So we all met in the parking lot! There were screams and squeals! YAY!!!!

Photobucket


So we go upstairs and chill until it is time to leave. Then came the packing of the car. Wow, what a task that turned out to be!!!! Liam, is that you in there? Can you breathe?

Photobucket


The drive into the city was nice. Melissa and I are yelling out for the tourists. "Oh, the superdome!!!" And we are totally being ignored by the chatters in the back seat. It is OK though. We forgave them. Then we got to the hotel and YAY omg, we had a parking spot! Thank God!!! We checked in, got our room, settled for a bit, and poured drinks! Then down to James' room to decorate. OMG, the things Shelly brought to put in his room. WOW!

Photobucket


After decorating and a stiff drink, I am ready to go out!!!!

Photobucket


We walked around for a bit. Tried to bring Liam to the cute shoe place for some lacey manties. But they were closed. But we found things to do along the way!

Photobucket



Photobucket


And once we got back to the hotel as well.

Photobucket


Then we headed back out for a parade! Ended up being just Liam and I for the parade. I caught some beads, and so did he. Once it was over, we took a walk down Bourbon. Stopped at Tropical Isle for the famous hand grenade. Then we made our way down to Oz! But it was DEAD!! I could not figure out where everyone was! But there was one cute guy that started dancing with Liam and he showed us some pictures that Lance Bass was there!! But we did not see him. Oz was kind of boring, so we made our way accross the street to the Bourbon Pub. We got freaky on the stage with some cute boys.... but there were also some not so cute boys. Like the scary guy that I think stole my wallet. Then, Melissa called me, telling me that Annieka had arrived!!!! So, for some reason I thought it would be a good idea for me to walk back to the hotel alone to meet her! I made it safe and sound.... and a little drunk!

Photobucket


Then, just a little more rest before heading back out to the Pub to dance with more cute gays and more drinks!!!!!

Photobucket


I am not really sure how much longer we stayed at the bar! But I did leave with a huge bruise on my ass from trying to jump on up on the stage when I was way to drunk to do so! I also left with 2 cig burns on my arms! LOL, but I was feeling no pain! But trust me, I felt it the next day!!!!!

5 comments:

Uree said...

It all started just one week ago to this moment. *sighs* I had so much fun but im so sad its over.

<3

Peppa said...

I sad it is over to. I am all lonely here by myself.

**cries**

Anonymous said...

OMG friday was awesome. The boys were all over me like flies. If only every night was like that and that was the first time i saw you drunk. Im lucky i got to see each of you pissed at least once which was fun for me :P
Just looking back at the pics made me laugh so hard. That woke me up big time.
I wish it was last week again, that would be so much fun.
Missing you all so much already, im such a sap lol

Shelly said...

The Fall count wasn't too bad.
Everyone got their own ASS moment *some took more than one*
Even Miguel got loaded!!!
Ollie was the only one who didn't make a raving ass out of herself..
Shame, Shame OLLIE!!!
And wait... Troy kept it together as well.... I think?

Peppa said...

Oh Dirrty Dirrty.... the boys here love you! They loved me to when you were with me. LOL. I remember dancing with this one cute boy and we were getting a little "dirty" (tehe) and I pulled his hair. He got all mad at me. LOL. Sorry, I can't help it that I like it ruff. Pansy!