Sunday, December 9, 2007

Today May Be the Day

I have a feeling that Scott and I are about to split. We both had separate plans last night. I went out with my cousin, and he went out with a whore and her friends. Why do I call her a whore? Well, for starters she married one of Scott's brothers and had two kids. Divorced him, married a different brother and had another kid. Got divorced. Married another man... not one of Scott's brothers, and had another kid. No longer has any of her kids. I think she said because she went back to school, or whatever. I don't really know. Anyways, so he went to a bar with her. I went to a play with my cousin. I asked him if he would be gone all night, he stated no. I also gave him $40 so that he could drink. Scott is a big boy, and $40 at a bar is nothing for him. So, anyways. 3:00 am rolls around. He is still not here, so I go to bed. I figure he would be home soon. I wake up at 5:30 am, still not here. I try to all. Phone off. I leave a message. 6:3o rolls around. Now I am starting to get worried. So I call his mother for the "whore's" phone number. I tell her what is going on, she gives me the number. I call, she doesn't answer. I leave a message. Another hour passes. His mother calls me back and says that Scott is at the whore's house. The whore's sister told her that Scott "overdid" it last night and they took his keys and he slept at the whore's house. So, I call him. Leave another message about how pissed I am that I didn't even get a phone call from him! Well folks, it is almost 11:30. I still have not heard from him. I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS KIND OF CRAP!!! I am too tired mentally to deal with this shit. And I swear to God, if he slept with her, I will never fucking touch him again. I don't mean in a sexual way. I literally will never touch him again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about all your going through, if you ever need to talk, give me a call. Remember we support you in whatever decision you make.

Uree said...

i love you
<------------------------------->
<3

Sunshine said...

I think all whores should be banished from the earth....except for shelly's whores!!!

<3 sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

He knew from the conception of his idea to go out with her, you'd be pissed. It smells to me like he's trying to start a fight with you to detract rom the real issue. What a fucking trick!
Thats the oldest trick in the book. Detracting from real issues and creating surcomstances to which he can blame you. What the hell is he thinking? Remember this dear, when he want to come back to you in a year, and you've forgotten everything but how much you love him. If he wants out, he should show you enough respect to at least NOT bring Tramp/Breeder girl into it!! Now Him and Breeder girl have a secret that excludes you. This puts you in the position of "Bitch". NOT COOL. However, take it out on HIM not her. Even though the latter is easier....
Fucker, what a stupid thing to do...

Anonymous said...

You know what id be exactly the same.
When someone goes out with a well known slag it sucks. Ex's of mine have done it and ive hated it. Dont feel bad for being angry, its completely fine.

Anonymous said...

I have never heard our little Miss Pepp calling somebody a WHORE before.

My little girl is growing up so damn fast.....

(dabs tears)