Sunday, December 2, 2007

NO CHUBBIES

Scott and I saw these commercials when we were in Colorado. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing on TV. These commercials are for a gym where they throw cupcakes at you and call you fat to motivate you to lose weight. I am not so sure that this would work for me....







Here is their blog.
http://theantigym.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As bad as it is i laughed. Just because he splattered the same girl with food lol

Peppa said...

Oh no, I laughed too the first time I saw them! It was just I had no clue what it was about! I am sure that it really does help some people, helps motivate them. But I think that I would cry!

I had a crazy drunken guy in New Orleans tell me I was hot, but that I needed to get on a treadmill.... I sorta wanted to cry!

Sunshine said...

no fucking way!!! i would have turned around and kicked that guys ass!!! jesus!!!

Uree said...

awe alexiss that guy was an ugly foul smelling spit spewing LOSER!! Dont listen to him.

Anonymous said...

I'd trade my flat white girl butt anyday for half of your curves!!

Anonymous said...

And one more thing....
He probably had a little tiny dick!
Like My Baby Daddy..
My weiner dog has a bigger cock than that needle dick BILLY MULLINS

Anonymous said...

OMG was that the drunk guy you and mel were talking about? See i told you you should of told him to fuck off!