Awwwwe, I'll be the voice of hope here. Don't you all give up! He's out there somewhere waiting....waiting for you! I found my guy! Granted he's not perfect, but he's a keeper!!!
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death.
6 comments:
They do indeed, I think the world has lost all the decent boys.
Except for you my dear... you are the perfect specimen.
Im one of the rare breed, but so are you my dear.
boys do suck...i think all the good men (liam being the ONLy exception) have fallen off a cliff!!
Awwwwe, I'll be the voice of hope here. Don't you all give up! He's out there somewhere waiting....waiting for you! I found my guy! Granted he's not perfect, but he's a keeper!!!
I won't give up.... just a little discouraged at this point. I am tired of the games. I am over it.
Post a Comment