Friday, June 6, 2008

Showin Love

So, I have not been blogging..... but I do know that there is one special brit that checks my blog regularly... and just adds to the reason as to why he is the perfect specimen. LIAM, hunny. I love you!!! xoxoxoxo

Photobucket

Can't wait to have you back in NOLA!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and mel both blogged today even if they were short i was happy. Shows me you are still alive :P lol
Of course i check your blog, everyday just incase something new pops up. Im the same with 3 other people aswell :-)

*blows a kiss*

Sunshine said...

ahhhh...yay...

LIAM IS NUMBER 1!!!!

Peppa said...

Yes, Liam is def number one!!! The perfect specimen with only two minor flaws. Crystal, you are just gonna eat him up next year!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! A new blog, and its about our favorite Brit!!! Love you Liam can't wait for NOLA!!!