Nothing happened... and I am tired of nothing happening... that is the problem. I can't handle the mixed signals. I know I keep saying this. But I am done. It is just hard for me cause I like him... so when he calls... I am just like, yeah ok whatever you want. blah blah blah. Not anymore. I am going to be the "no" person now. I have to be. I am only going to get hurt in this situation. I am done, unless he offers a good explanation, which he won't. So I guess it is done.
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death.
3 comments:
howcomes? what has happend?
if it was pleasure delay I could understand...but seriously...remove head from ass!!!
I haven't talked to you since he showed up...want to know what happened so you must must must call me!!!
Nothing happened... and I am tired of nothing happening... that is the problem. I can't handle the mixed signals. I know I keep saying this. But I am done. It is just hard for me cause I like him... so when he calls... I am just like, yeah ok whatever you want. blah blah blah. Not anymore. I am going to be the "no" person now. I have to be. I am only going to get hurt in this situation. I am done, unless he offers a good explanation, which he won't. So I guess it is done.
Post a Comment