Guess who is coming to New Orleans in October?? New Kids on the Block!!!! And guess who is going to see them?? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! hahahahahaha, I can't fucking wait!!!!
Totally can't wait to be singing along to my fav childhood songs!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Im sorry i just have to laugh lol Could this be another reunion on the cards???
oh my god...are you serious...lol...well now sadly i will admit i loved nkotb as well...very awkward my youth....i had cure posters everywhere..wall paper the cure...then on my closet door was nkotb and of course my shrine to george michael....what ever...I loved him!!!
but hell to the NO am I going to that damn show...but hey sweetie...rock on!!!
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death.
4 comments:
Im sorry i just have to laugh lol
Could this be another reunion on the cards???
WOW NKOTB?? Really, Alexiss? I was never a fan, so I'm sorry I can't be too excited, but have fun anyway!!! ;)
Well, I can't wait. I think that it will be very entertaining and lots of fun!!! Melissa is coming too!!
Wooooooooooooo!!!!
Haaaaahahahahahahaha
oh my god...are you serious...lol...well now sadly i will admit i loved nkotb as well...very awkward my youth....i had cure posters everywhere..wall paper the cure...then on my closet door was nkotb and of course my shrine to george michael....what ever...I loved him!!!
but hell to the NO am I going to that damn show...but hey sweetie...rock on!!!
Post a Comment