
I am getting sooooo bored. I need an adventure. I can not wait for June 27th! Los Angeles, here we come. Can't wait!!!!!!
I am excited to see Ollie again. And of course James! I am also really excited to meet everyone else from the World of Wonder. I hope I get to meet Lenora Claire and Daniel Franzese!!! I would really love to meet Clint Catalyst... but he is always so busy doing stuff, so not so sure that will happen. But, would be awesome if it did!
But, as usual. I am freaking out about clothes. Typical girl stuff... hahahaha. But seriously. I need to go shopping. In serious need of some cute, yet comfy, clothes. Thinking about cute skirts with cute tops and flip flops. Casual, yet still cute. I am going to go kidnap my friend Charlotte and have her help me pick out some stuff. YAY! Only 19 more fricken days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
I already started buying clothes here and there pepping and waiting!!! Soon enough I'll be picking you two up from the airport!!! EeeEEEeeeE I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I so wish i could of come along with you all. Damn work and holiday time but i hope you have a really good time :-)
Same as what Dirrty says, wish I could join you on your adventure. Don't forget, pics, pics, pics!!!!
Have a wicked time :)
Post a Comment