Scott is home from the hospital. But, he was not given the results of the biopsy. They did not preform the lung biopsy. He has an appointment with an oncologist next week. So, needless to say. I am very confused as to what is going on out there...
First of all. I want to know why they did not do the other biopsy. I mean, seems like regardless of the results of one they should want to do both. Or, maybe Scott refused and is not telling us. I am not sure.
They said that we would have the results of the biopsy today.... so why did they not tell Scott anything today? But, by giving him an appointment with an oncologist seems to me that the tumor was malignant... so why wouldn't they just tell him that before he left the hospital. Or, is that just something else Scott is lying about.
Scott told me today that his mother wants him to move home if it is the melanoma. He said that he wants to stay in Arizona. She said that she would move out there to be with him. Now, he says that he doesn't want her to do that. But, I personally think that it wouldn't be that bad of an idea. If things start to go badly, he will need that support. I love him and miss him very much, but I don't think that I can handle him moving back to Louisiana. I hope that does not sound selfish of me. But, I really believe it would be bad for us both to go down that road again. And, I know myself. If he comes home to Louisiana, I am going to want to take care of him. Because that is just how I am. I can't help it. But, I really like the direction my life is going here at the moment. I don't want that to be hurt by this situation.
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!! Why is life so damn confusing? Seriously? WHY?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know where you are coming from with not wanting him back. Hopefully the no news is good news and because it isnt serious they didnt say straight away.
*big hugs*
xxxx
no matter what happens, just don't give up a part of yourself to help him. you are a giving wonderful person and you enjoy the happiness you seem to be building for yourself and you deserve it!!! we of course will keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best, and you and scott are in our thoughts.
I had no idea that any of this was going on...I'm sorry hon...I feel like a horrible friend!!
Well I will keep him in my prayers, and you and his family...I love you sweetie!! I'm sorry.
Post a Comment